|Job Title:||Property Officer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:46|
Our client is a highly regarded local office located in the Inner West. Due to the continued growth of the rent role and a recent acquisition our client is looking for a property officer to join their friendly team. This office has a great friendly, all inclusive culture and their current team all love working here.
You will be working as part of a team looking after a portfolio of 340 Properties. Your day to day responsibilities will be shared among your team and will ensure that no two days are the same.
To be considered for the role of Property Officer you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- Experience with REST or Property Tree desirable
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Aaron Petrilli for a confidential discussion on 02 9376 8200.