|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam Shaw|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020|
Leading tier 2 commercial builder with over 30 years of experience across the East coast of Australia. They offer a wide range of services including commercial construction, fit out and refurbishments, and remedial building.
Design & Build have been engaged to resource for a Quality Manager to work alongside an experienced leadership team across their Queensland project portfolio.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for the following
- State-wide implementation of the quality management system
- Data capture & analysis relating to quality incidents such as defects, or re-design
- Conducting site inspections to ensure that project teams are trained in the early identification of poor construction quality
- Pre-construction support to project and design teams
- Commissioning and project handover processes
- Implementing the appropriate processes to minimise issues and callbacks
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications in Quality Management
- A trade background would be beneficial, with experience working as a site manager, project manager or similar
- Extensive knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Significant experience within Commercial Construction with either a Tier 1 or 2 builder (5+ years)
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence, motivate and guide others
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Adam Shaw on 0293768200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO