|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 10:47|
Our client has an inclusive and transparent approach, disclosing company financials to all employees in weekly update meetings. Our client is extremely busy across residential high rise, transport infrastructure, commercial building, retail, health and education sectors.
Due to continued growth in their business they have engaged Design & Build to source them an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a 5 month contract.
As a Quantity Surveyor your duties and responsibilities include:
- Cost Planning
- Providing detailed Bill of Quantities for tendering and construction administration
- Tender estimates analysis and evaluation
- Contract administration
- Replacement cost analysis prior to site investigations
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- A Commitment to the industry and providing an exemplary service to clients
- Minimum of 3 year post grad experience
- Experience in Transport/Infrastructure projects is essential
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration..
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's