Rail Design Manager
|Job Title:||Rail Design Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 15:16|
This is a cracking opportunity to join a busy Infrastructure team in Sydney and a key role for an experienced Civil Engineer to Design Manage a range of Rail projects.
Sitting with an established Rail team working on a busy pipeline of locked in work it really is a great time to be working on Rail projects! This role will suit a Civil Engineer with a strong background in Design Coordination/Management working at a Tier 1 or 2 Engineering Consultancy who has maybe hit a glass ceiling and is looking for an exciting challenge.
The role of Rail Engineer - Design Manager will involve;
- Managing and coordinating the design process with various Infrastructure clients including; TfNSW and Sydney Trains and/or delivery Contractors.
- Developing design management plans, design package registers and briefs to enable the maintenance of good design control and management of design risks
- Leading design reviews and documentation throughout all phases of the design process
- Qualified Engineer with civil infrastructure design experience in the Rail space.
- 5+ years relevant experience - TfNSW ideally.
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Knowledge of Rail standards / previous experience of working on rail design packages.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's