Rail Lead - Construction Services
|Job Title:||Rail Lead - Construction Services|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020|
Our client is a leading Transport engineering consultancy with extensive experience delivering major Rail projects in NSW who are experiencing growth off the back of internal promotions and projected pipeline.
Our client specializes in providing design, project management and construction management from project inception to completion.
As a Rail Lead - Construction Services your duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible for growing the credibility of your own personal brand and the companies reputation across major project delivery. Winning work, leading people and delivering projects and being that go to person for the client.
- Provide day-to-day management of Rail Engineering teams ensuring they are delivering and meeting deadlines
- Work across TfNSW projects in a client-facing environment and coordinate/cooperate across multiple stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate design processes, managing consultants and ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are of a high quality
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- Proven Project Management / Construction Management background across Rail projects
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, ethical behaviour
- Proven background on Rail, TfNSW and Major Tier 1 projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's