Rail Lead - Construction Services
|Job Title:||Rail Lead - Construction Services|
|Salary:||$225,000 - $250,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 08:32|
Our client is a leading Transport engineering consultancy with extensive experience delivering major Rail projects in NSW who are experiencing growth off the back of internal promotions and projected pipeline.
Our client specializes in providing design, project management and construction management from project inception to completion.
As a Rail Lead - Construction Services your duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible for growing the credibility of your own personal brand and the companies reputation across major project delivery. Winning work, leading people and delivering projects and being that go to person for the client.
- Provide day-to-day management of Rail Engineering teams ensuring they are delivering and meeting deadlines
- Work across TfNSW projects in a client-facing environment and coordinate/cooperate across multiple stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate design processes, managing consultants and ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are of a high quality
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- Proven Project Management / Construction Management background across Rail projects
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, ethical behaviour
- Proven background on Rail, TfNSW and Major Tier 1 projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's