Rail Operations Manager - Victoria
|Job Title:||Rail Operations Manager - Victoria|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2021|
As Operations Manager of this major Rail business you will be overseeing a diverse range of rail projects covering operations, performance, client relationships and HSE. You will work with a talented management team to deliver some of Australia's major rail construction programs.
This role will suit established and career focused construction professionals with a strong and consistent track record in Rail Infrastructure projects.
As the Rail Operations Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse project list, covering operations, performance, client relationships and HSE behaviours.
- Have knowledge, skills and experience in Rail Infrastructure and construction projects
- Be able to lead a large and dynamic team across construction, design and commercial.
- Work with your management team (Project Director, Project Manager, Commercial Manager, Contracts Managers, HSE Managers) to deliver against company behaviours, polices, processes and systems.
- Have the skills to lead financial reviews, commercial performance, audits, project reviews
- Have significant stakeholder management skills, team building and leadership experience. Building and managing key relationships with clients, sub-contractors, business partners and the broader community.
To have a confidential discussion about this position contact Sophie Potts at Design & Build on 0468 927 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Lead - Rail
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Lead Signalling Engineer
Principal Systems Assurance Engineer
Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer
E&I Project Engineer