Rail Signalling Engineer
|Job Title:||Rail Signalling Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021|
Our client is a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy and they are looking for a number of Signalling engineers to join their growing Brisbane team. The role will be joining a well-established team providing design, testing and commissioning services across QLD Rail projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- The preparation of Signalling designs, reports and conceptual designs.
- Assisting with Project planning and new project bids.
- Preparation of maintenance plans and reviews and operational studies.
- Participating in design reviews in a collaborative team environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in signalling design.
- Ability to attain RIW competencies.
- A working knowledge of Microstation would be beneficial but not essential.
- A relevant degree or tertiary qualification.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Potts on + 61 468 927 182 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Signalling Design Engineers - Rail
Signalling Design Engineer
Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance
$180,000 - $220,000
RAMS Engineer - Rail
Systems Assurance Engineer
Traction OHW Project Engineer
Senior Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer