Rail Signalling Engineer
|Job Title:||Rail Signalling Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 06:16|
Our client is a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy and they are looking for a number of Signalling engineers to join their growing Sydney team. The role will be joining a well-established team providing design, testing and commissioning services across NSW Rail projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- The preparation of Signalling designs, reports and conceptual designs.
- Assisting with Project planning and new project bids.
- Preparation of maintenance plans and reviews and operational studies.
- Participating in design reviews in a collaborative team environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in signalling design.
- Ability to attain RIW competencies.
- A working knowledge of Microstation would be beneficial but not essential.
- A relevant degree or tertiary qualification.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's