|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 16:33|
Our client is a well-known and established builder who specialise in both project and custom homes across NSW. With a strong focus on customer service, this company take pride in their ability to deliver quality homes and a superior service every time.
They are seeking an experienced receptionist to start immediately on a temporary contract until October, with the possibility to extend. Regular hours are 1pm to 5pm with a 10 minute tea break.
As a corporate receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Answer and screen calls
- Meet and greet visitors
- Distribution / Coordination of mail
- Maintain reception area
- Order stationary
- Distribution and reconciliation of cab charges
- Order catering
- Liaise with building management
- Adhoc administration
To be considered you will have:
- Substantial experience working as a receptionist
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate / Advance computer skills - Microsoft Package
- Must be available to start immediately and commit to the initial duration of the contract
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.