Receptionist | Construction
|Job Title:||Receptionist | Construction|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021|
Established builder is looking to appoint a Receptionist to their business on an ongoing contract basis for a period of 6 months with a possibility of extension.
They are considered in the top tier of the sectors, widely recognised for their in-depth understanding of commercial construction, commitment to clients, and the end product consistently being to the highest of standards.
This role will see you working within an iconic project within Sydney's stunning Darling Harbour, surrounded by breathtaking views, shopping & eateries.
As the Receptionist for this busy project site office, you will be required Weekdays from 6.45am to 3pm and will be responsible for:
- Checking subcontractors & staff in for daily induction meetings
- Assist with COVID-19 check-in procedures
- Meet and greet clients
- Book meeting rooms
- Phone management
- Provide catering when needed
- Coordinate package receiving & deliveries
- Data Entry
- General adhoc administration
To be considered you will have:
- Relative experience working as a receptionist
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and self-prioritise
- Intermediate / Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Package
- The ability to start your new role immediately
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's