|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Industry:||Work for Us|
|Contact Name:||Alex Barclay|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020|
Our vision is to be the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia. We'll achieve this mission by doing right by client, candidate and colleague. We value focus, care, honest communication and feedback.
If the above meets what you're looking for then we have opportunities available across our Engineering, Architecture, Manufacturing, Rail, Property and Real Estate teams!
We can offer:
- A leadership team with over 50 year's experience in high performing recruitment teams
- Systems and processes that are ahead of industry standards which are continually challenged to be the best available
- A network/database of over 500,000 candidates who operate within the Construction, Engineering and Property sectors
- A brand that outreaches any other agency in Australia who specialise within the Construction, Engineering and Property sectors
- A training & development program that can launch new starters into recruitment, elevate experienced consultants or develop future leaders.
- Drive and passion to succeed, if you don't care about what you do, ultimately clients and candidates will not care about you!
- An ability to think outside of the square and meet the challenges we face. The industry is changing, are you?
- Digital natives, are you socially aware and across multiple platforms promoting your brand and skills?
- Values - Our business is focused on building trust with our clients and candidates. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance.
- High commission percentages (no changing goal posts, no 'discretionary' schemes)
- Flexible hours and 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance including work from home
- 25 days annual leave (Christmas closure period covered by Design & Build)
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- Modern CBD located open plan office with breakout spaces, pool table and drinks fridge
- Quarterly High Achiever events & twice yearly High Achievers Trips
- Quarterly Team Building events/days out
- Quarterly Health & wellbeing events
- Laptop & iPhone (fully expensed).
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's