|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Industry:||Work for Us|
|Contact Name:||Alex Barclay|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020|
We are focused on our vision of being the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia and are looking for someone who shares our commitment to join our Melbourne team. With Values of honest communication, focus, feedback and care we are looking for someone who naturally demonstrates what we are all about.
Inclusive benefits are:
- High commission percentages (no changing goal posts, no 'discretionary' schemes)
- 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance
- Annual Christmas closure period
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- Modern CBD located open plan office with pool table and drinks fridge
- 3.30pm finishes for End of Month Get-Togethers
- End of Financial Year Conference
- Christmas Parties
- High Achievers Trip Away
- Quarterly high achiever events
- Team Building events/days out
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Drive and passion to succeed in recruitment, if you don't care about what you do, ultimately clients and candidates will not care about you!
- An ability to think outside of the square and meet the challenges we face. The industry is changing, are you?
- Digital natives, are you socially aware and across multiple platforms promoting your brand and skills?
- Values - Our business is focused on building trust with our clients and candidates. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance.
- Recruitment Background - For all positions at PSP we are looking for consultants with prior experience within agency or internal covering Business Development, Stakeholder Management, Advertising, Sourcing, Candidate Management and Candidate Placement.