|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Alex Barclay|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 17:03|
Our vision is to be the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia. We'll achieve this mission by doing right by client, candidate and colleague. We value focus, care, honest communication and feedback.
If the above meets what you're looking for then we have opportunities available across our Engineering, Architecture, Manufacturing, Rail, Property and Real Estate teams!
Inclusive benefits are:
- High commission percentages (no changing goal posts, no 'discretionary' schemes)
- 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance
- Allowance for up to 6 weeks leave
- Flexible allowance for later starts and early finishes to allow for house calls, doctors, sports clubs etc
- Modern CBD located open plan office with fruit, pool table, drinks fridge, Netflix, XBox, Wii
- 3.30pm finishes on Pay Day Fridays
- End of Financial Year Conference interstate
- Melbourne Cup Celebrations/Christmas Parties
- High Achievers Away Trip Away
- Team Building events/days out
- Fully expensed iPhone.
- Drive and passion to succeed in recruitment, if you don't care about what you do, ultimately clients and candidates will not care about you!
- An ability to think outside of the square and meet the challenges we face. The industry is changing, are you?
- Digital natives, are you socially aware and across multiple platforms promoting your brand and skills?
- Values - Our business is focused on building trust with our clients and candidates. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance.
- Recruitment Background - For all positions at D&B we are looking for consultants with prior experience within agency or internal covering Business Development, Stakeholder Management, Advertising, Sourcing, Candidate Management and Candidate Placement.