Regional Manager - Building Services
|Job Title:||Regional Manager - Building Services|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Power|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021|
We are seeking an experienced principal level engineer with an extensive background in building services to join the company as a state lead/regional manager in South Australia. You will be responsible for the leadership of a team of engineers and the growth and development of the local business unit.
Ideally you will have a demonstrated background in the delivery of local projects, preferably in the defence sector as this is a current target market for our client. You’ll be the face of the local team so you’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and strong network of stakeholder’s.
You have ambition, confidence and are committed to building up those around you. This a great opportunity for someone seeking to progress their career as an engineering leader.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects and ability to build your own portfolio locally
- Great opportunities to play a part in business growth and strategy
- Be a part of a positive, people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Increasing brand awareness of the organisation to drive project growth using your network and market knowledge
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including local and global executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Develop and drive strategies for successfully entering new markets in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Manage the selection and securing of bid & project partners
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of building services of major projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Engineer - Building Services
125k - 130k + Super
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$150,000 - $180,000 package
Senior / Lead Mechanical Engineer
$140,000 - $160,000 plus super
Building Consultant - Engineering
$100k - $120k + super
Document Controller - Regional NSW
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,0000 - $120,000 plus super
Services Design Lead
Fire Services Engineer - Senior
$100,000 - $125,000 plus super
Electrical Engineer - Intermediate / Senior
$90,000 -$110,000 plus super
Fire Protection Team Lead
$140,000 - $160,000 Package
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
$100k - $130k + Super