|Job Title:||Regional Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020|
An opportunity to join a leading land development consultancy who are seeking to grown their office in regional Victoria. This role is based in Wangaratta, with regular travel required between project sites and occasionally to other offices.
The position of Regional Manager – North East is responsible for:
- Ensuring the growth of new business in the North East region, by building and maintaining ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients, Councils and other Authorities.
- The co-ordination of all Engineering & Project Management matters with the work of other disciplines for all jobs within the Wangaratta office, including co-operation and effective liaison with other Regional Managers on all resource-related issues.
- Oversight of all technical aspects, ensuring compliance with statutory obligations, and the Quality Assurance of all Engineering/PM tasks.
- Working with other members of the Strategic Management Team in achieving the goals of the company.
- Looking after a small team of engineers and surveyors.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering are essential, with further qualifications in Project Management or similar well regarded.
- Membership of Engineering Australia and/or other industry/professional associations highly regarded.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Land Development engineering consultancy.
- An excellent understanding of the land development industry & processes and an ability to business develop within this sector.
- Broad commercial experience during a successful and varied career
- Demonstrated experience in the management & supervision of staff
- Advanced user of relevant computer software, including an awareness of digital media and engineering-related technologies,
- Current Australian Driver’s licence.
We are happy to look at applicants from a Town Planning, Civil Design Engineering or Project Management background.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 85353100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's