|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2019|
My client is a specialist Surveying Consultancy who is looking to bring on a Registered Surveyor with ambition and an interested in the changes the industry has been facing and an interested in the latest technologies on the market.
This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic Registered Surveyor looking to get the best out of their career and set themselves up for the future.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work with a collaborative and technically minded team
- This firm is well established and has a great reputation
- Work with the latest spatial and surveying technologies
- Attendance of seminars and ongoing professional development is both supported and encouraged
- An opportunity to really put your stamp on the company and build something to be proud of.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Registration with the NSW Surveyors board
- Previous rail/ transport experience highly regarded
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- The ability to work as part of a motivated and upbeat team
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's