|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2019|
My client is a specialist Surveying Consultancy with a number of high profile projects. they are looking to bring on a Registered Surveyor to be involved in all aspects of projects including cadastral, engineering and construction.
The ideal candidate for this position will have already achieved Registered status and have worked locally for at least a year. This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic Registered Surveyor looking to get the best out of their career and set themselves up for the future.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a large national company
- Ongoing professional development and Management targets
- Long term clear career progression and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists with a great reputation in NSW
- An opportunity to really put your stamp on the company and build something to be proud of.
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Manage your own cadastral and survey functions for relevant projects
- Look after field parties and CAD drafters
- Preparation of all types of survey plans
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Supervising and mentoring Juniors and Assistants.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's