Registered Surveyor - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor - Newcastle|
|Salary:||$100k- $140k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2019 04:46|
Are you looking for something new, be that a project or a new challenge?
Our client, a great Surveying Firm based in Newcastle, is looking to bring on board a Registered Surveyor who can ‘hit the ground running’ and are keen to be part of a company that highly values a good work-life balance.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Management of survey projects
- Staff management and liaison
- Client liaison
- Conduct daily surveys
- Proficiently manage survey equipment and software
- Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years’ experience in surveying
- Previous road and rail experience essential
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Landmark and Topcon preferred
- 12d experience highly regarded
- Be able to ‘hit the ground running’
- Current NSW driver license
- Busy inclusive firm
- Offer competitive salary packages (approx. $100 - $140+k)
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work on large projects for a well-respected Consultancy
- An inclusive team culture.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80k -$120k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k -$110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$100k -$120k + super (negotiable depending on exp)