|Job Title:||FIFO Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020|
My QLD based client is looking for experienced Engineering Surveyors with 7+ years of TMR/ Civil experience to join their team on an initial 10 month FIFO/ DIDO road project with the view to go permanent.
The successful candidate will have 7 + years surveying experience on large infrastructure projects and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Busy, inclusive and progressive survey firm
- Company has a strong pipeline of large civil projects
- Ongoing professional development encouraged and a clear progression pathway for the right candidates
- 10-month project - Permanent role
- 5,2 Roster
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- 7+ years Engineering Surveying experience
- Ideally registered with the surveying Board of QLD
- Must have previously worked on a Road project
- 12D and Leica experience essential
- Must be highly motivated and ambitious
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO