|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 05:31|
Our client is a specialist Surveying Consultancy who are looking to bring on a Registered Surveyor with ambition to be a Survey Manager in the future. They are involved in all aspects of projects including cadastral, engineering and construction.
The ideal candidate for this position will have already achieved Registered status and have worked locally for at least a year. This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic Registered Surveyor looking to get the best out of their career and set themselves up for the future.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Registered Surveyor will include
- Manage your own cadastral and survey functions for relevant projects
- Look after field parties and CAD drafters
- Preparation of all types of survey plans
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Supervising and mentoring Juniors and Assistants.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Registration with the NSW Surveyors board
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Previous experience in supervising projects and staff
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Effective time management and planning
- A clean driver licence (manual)
- Ongoing professional development and Management targets
- Long term clear career progression and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists with a great reputation in NSW
- An opportunity to really put your stamp on the company and build something to be proud of.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$100k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80-$100k + Super (negotiable depending on exp)
$90k -$110k base (negotiable depending on exp)
Negotiable depending on experience