Reliability Improvement Leader
|Job Title:||Reliability Improvement Leader|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Chris McCutcheon|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2022|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reliability Improvement or Senior Maintenance engineer with heavy industrial manufacturing experience to join a world leading manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
In this role you will join the Maintenance team at our clients Manufacturing facility as a Reliability Improvement Leader. As a part of the broader Australian Products Portfolio, they have four major manufacturing sites which operate 24 x 7 and deliver a variety of products, innovative solutions, and services to export and domestic customers.
In this key leadership role, that impacts the safety of people as well as the quality and reliability of equipment and products, you will lead, motivate, and develop a team of technical specialists to meet and exceed the customer needs. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will look at ways of driving sustained improvements to deliver process line uptime and asset performance.
What Will You Do?
While leading your team and having a direct impact on the delivery performance of Products, this role will see you:
- manage the equipment maintenance strategy and delivery compliance, to ensure optimal asset output
- analysing reports and implementing asset improvement plans for the plant
- lead your team to develop reliability improvement plans
- reviewing future work priorities and opportunities with other maintenance team streams
You will be an engaging leader who is passionate about developing strategic capability within your team. In addition, you will bring:
- a background in engineering (tertiary qualification, other equivalent discipline or experience)
- experience working in a manufacturing or similar environment
- leadership and guidance ensuring your team follows manufacturing excellence targets
- a strong customer focus and the ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- a passion for continuous improvement
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact email@example.com on + 61 412 747 198 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.