Remedial Project Manager
|Job Title:||Remedial Project Manager|
|Salary:||$110k - $140k package|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 16:16|
The company focus on high-end residential and commercial projects, but are also involved in some industrial and institution projects across Sydney. As well as having a focus on Structural and Remedial they also work on Hydraulic projects too.
Due to continued growth of the business, their remedial team now seek a Remedial Project Manager with demonstrable experience in the analysis and remediation of defective concrete.
A degree qualified technical expert, and excellent knowledge of Australian standards and construction codes with the ability to collaborate with a range of different people is crucial for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Remedial Project Manager will include:
- Provide concrete assessment and repair engineering services, on Strata projects
- Undertake condition assessment and diagnostic testing on wide variety of structures including reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures and prepare condition assessment reports and repair specifications for the structures
- Develop and build upon group's capability in condition assessment and remediation of existing structures
- Support the development and maintenance of key client relationships as well as Train and mentor less experienced team members
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within a remedial project management
- Remedial building, general building construction and processes, investigation techniques, material specification, engineering principles
- Manage and direct project teams
- Business development and client base expansion
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to market and develop client relationships
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's