Repair Coordinator | Residential insurance claims
|Job Title:||Repair Coordinator | Residential insurance claims|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021|
Join a national builder completing diverse projects including apartments, medium density projects and custom dwellings whilst also offering insurance works.
A growing team of six office staff in Melbourne, based in comfy new offices in Melbourne's north east, moments from Westfield shopping center.
Be part of the growth journey! Where you will get to work closely with the owners of a successful new build and insurance claims business.
Your main responsibility will be coordinating building insurance claims working closely with the client, trades and construction supervisors on a regular basis.
- Award and schedule trades on clients insurance claims.
- Manage existing client relationships, maintain client satisfaction, adhering to contract requirements and respond to queries.
- Liaising with claim supervisors and updating clients with the progress of their repair works
- Monitor contractors daily progress on site.
- Maintain quality systems for the repair team, including document control.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Repair Coordination role in the insurance building industry.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong rapport building skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse role.
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and great team culture. opportunity to work close to home in the South East and a supportive team environment to accelerate your career progression.
If this sounds like the job for you and you are currently working in a similar role, please apply!
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Permits Coordinator | Residential Building
Estimator - Luxury Residential
Residential Draftsperson (ArchiCAD)
$75,000 - $90,000 + Super
Estimator | Residential Custom Builds
Senior Residential Estimator - Developer
Site Supervisor - Residential (Geelong)
$95,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car
Upwards of $65k+superannuation
Production Estimator| Custom Residential Building
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super
EHS Project Coordinator