|Job Title:||Requirement Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 11:17|
We're looking for a Requirement Engineer to join our clients Rail projects, this is a junior role reporting in to the Assurance Lead on the relevant projects. Starting out as a 6 month contract there is the opportunity to extend as the project develops and workload continues to ramp up.
Our client is looking for someone to;
- Coordinate inputs across the project requirements
- Manage the DOORS database
- Interface with other Requirement Managers on the project to ensure consistency across the program of works
- Develop and coordinate systems and contract requirements
- Contribute and coordinate advice across transport integration, urban design and service planning
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's