|Job Title:||Requirement Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 11:17|
We're looking for a Requirement Engineer to join our clients Rail projects, this is a junior role reporting in to the Assurance Lead on the relevant projects. Starting out as a 6 month contract there is the opportunity to extend as the project develops and workload continues to ramp up.
Our client is looking for someone to;
- Coordinate inputs across the project requirements
- Manage the DOORS database
- Interface with other Requirement Managers on the project to ensure consistency across the program of works
- Develop and coordinate systems and contract requirements
- Contribute and coordinate advice across transport integration, urban design and service planning
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.