Residential Construction Assistant
|Job Title:||Residential Construction Assistant|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 16:02|
One of Victoria's leading volume home builders are seeking a motivated Construction Administrator to join their team on a maternity cover contract.
Currently building over 1000 homes per year, they are a household name in Victoria. With a strong pipeline of site starts lined up for 2020, they are looking for someone to provide administrative support their construction team.
Reporting to the Building Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating jobs and tracking budgets/deadlines
- Maintaining accurate documentation on each job
- Ordering materials to site
- Taking minutes at construction meetings
- Ad hoc administration tasks to support the construction team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry (highly regarded)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work independently
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success. If this sound like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.