Site Supervisor - Western Suburbs
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Western Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020|
A household name in residential building with a long history and great reputation for building quality family homes in the Western Suburbs and towards Geelong. Due to increased site starts, they are seeking a motivated site supervisor to join their team based in the Western Suburbs.
You can expect to enjoy a supportive environment with manageable site numbers, on-time payment of trades and ongoing training/development.
Why is this job for you?
- Long - term job security and consistent work
- Work for a brand that is respected by clients, trades and colleagues in the industry
- Be paid for the work that you do, not how long you have worked there
- Be part of a team that enjoys their work and supports each other
- Go to work in an environment where you feel valued and challenged
- Supportive management team
- Strong existing trade network with competitive rates
You will most likely come from a trade background and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in managing multiple jobs for a residential home builder.
You will also need to have:
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to problem solving
- A good relationship with trades where you are firm but fair
- A desire to achieve results and meet deadlines
- A focus on Quality and OH&S
- A passion for the building industry
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and site locations close together in the Western Suburbs.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.