Building Structures Engineer - Sydney
|Job Title:||Building Structures Engineer - Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020|
They are seeking to add ambitious intermediate level Structural Engineer's to their Building Structures team who can grow and develop with them. They have in place some highly talented and well respected Seniors and Principals who can offer great guidance and mentorship to these roles.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural design of buildings projects - Retail, Residential and Commercial - Mid to High Rise
- 2 Major NSW projects
- Analysis and Design for a broad range of clients
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to Australian Standards
- Hands on design and analysis
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- 3+ years experience from a consulting background undertaking structural design of building projects
- Proven track record across Residential and Commercial projects
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Full scope working knowledge in pre-stressing, steel design and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Ongoing professional development through specialist training schemes
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate as well as profit share options
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- Project bonuses and also time in lieu on offer for long weeks with deadlines
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's