Revit Structural Drafter
|Job Title:||Revit Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$40 - $70 / hr|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2019 05:46|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Revit Structural Drafter will include
- Drafting, scheduling and the production of drawings and specifications for Major Transport Project
- Problem solving technical and design issues
- Working with design team to ensure client requirements met.
- 3 years + Revit Structure experience on Transport projects
- Work well within a team environment.
- MUST BE ABLE TO START 1-2 WEEKS
- Must have current working rights in Australia
- Iconic Transport projects and the opportunity to work for a Leading Consultancy
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Working for an engineering consultancy that believes in the quality of their work and doesn't cut corners!!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's