|Job Title:||Safety Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Reece Saldaris|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021|
An award winning national tier 1 contractor specializing in civil infrastructure, construction and mining. Having been established for more than 60 years, they have build an impressive business built on Respect, integrity, innovation, collaboration, excellence and trust. Due to a large portfolio of work, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Safety Advisor.
- Coordinate the processing of EH&S documentation and entry into the Company incident management database and registers, monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of the process to ensure established reporting timelines are met.
- Prepare regular and routine reports from the incident management database and registers in accordance with established guidelines, to support informed decision making and to maintain compliance with legal and Company requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant legal and regulatory EH&S requirements, as well as Company policies and guidelines, to ensure proposed EH&S plans and safe work procedures are in line with industry Best Practice and comply with all legal regulations
- Competencies include; Decision Making, Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
- Under limited supervision, Apply intermediate knowledge of specific technical/operational practices and procedures (within own team). Incumbents apply established standards to generally routine assignments. Scope of issues tend to be fairly well-defined, and range from moderate to complex. A level of independent judgement is required.
Must have skills and experience;
- On-site safety exposure
- Cert IV in Health & Safety
- 3+ years site safety experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- C-class Drivers License
Nice to have skills and experience;
- Comprehensive experience in a EHS administration role and/or knowledge and understanding the construction industry
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues
- Candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment medical check.
What's in it for you:
- 6 Month Contract
- Vehicle, laptop and phone provided
- 5:2 roster
- 130k FTE Including Super
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Reece Saldaris today on 0431 555 104 or apply now.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $170K
HSEQ Coordinator (Senior)
Finishes Foreman - Aberfeldie
$100,000 - $130,000 + Super
120,000 - 140,000
$140K - $180K