Safety & Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Safety & Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Adam Shaw|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 09:16|
The role will be split between the office and on site, overseeing safety and compliance across several commercial construction projects.
- Ensure WHS processes are carried out effectively
- Ensure safety documentation is up to date, SWMS reviews etc.
- Risk identification & assessment, ensuring regulations are met
- Carry out health and safety audits and work place inspections
- Maintaining the companies Safety Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with ISO, AS/NZ and OFSC standards
- Relevant qualifications in Health & Safety - Cert IV, Diploma etc.
- 3+ years of WHS experience in a similar role
- Experience working on residential, commercial, or civil construction projects is essential
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have a good understanding of current legislation, regulations & building codes
- Be articulate, well presented and a clear communicator
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's