Safety & Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Safety & Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 15:02|
Our client is an established builder that focuses on new build commercial projects in excess of $10m in the Victorian market.
Due to a full order book for 2020/21, a new position within the HSEQ department has been created. The successful candidate will be based in head office, whilst also visiting live sites working closely with the HSEQ Manager, the site-based Safety coordinator, and liaising with the site teams.
- Focus across safety (main), quality and environment
- Based in head office, but with a 50/50 split of visiting sites, partnering with the Safety Manager
- Carry out Audit & Compliance checks
- Injury management & Incident investigation
- Working with the online safety management system, and becoming a key online champion (improvements, process updates, change of forms, reporting, trends etc)
- Education of key team members as to how to use systems
- Responsive & supportive to site needs
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Cert IV, but preferably a Diploma in OHS/WHS (either commenced or completed)
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence, motivate and guide others
- Initiative and drive
- Proven experience as an HSEQ administrator/officer with a current construction company
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's