Safety & Systems Coordinator (Entry Level)
|Job Title:||Safety & Systems Coordinator (Entry Level)|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020|
Our client is an established builder that focuses on new build commercial projects in excess of $10m in the Victorian market.
Due to a full order book for 2020/21, a new position within the HSEQ department has been created. The successful candidate will be based in head office working closely with the Safety Manager, the site-based Safety coordinators, and liaising with the sites.
- Focus across safety (main), quality and environment
- Mainly based in head office but also visiting sites, partnering with the Safety Manager
- Injury management & Incident investigation, plus workers compensation
- Working with HammerTech (online safety management system), and become a key online champion (improvements, process updates, change of forms, reporting, trends etc)
- Education of key team members as to how to use systems
- Responsive & supportive to site needs
Even though this is an entry-level role, the successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Cert IV, but preferably a Diploma in OHS/WHS (either commenced or completed)
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence, motivate and guide others
- Initiative and drive
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's