|Job Title:||Safety Coordinator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:52|
Are you looking to work for one of the most reputable organisations in the industry?
This Top 100 Australian company prides itself on service excellence and innovation and has proudly been servicing the industry for over 50 years. Widely regarded as best in class throughout the industry, this organisation is looking to bolster their Safety team and need your capabilities to help drive their culture of innovation and quality.
This role focuses on the development, administration, promotion and contribution to continual improvement of safety management systems.
Reporting to the Group HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist support to QSE Coordinators and other business stakeholders;
- Managing all work activities in compliance with the relevant legislation;
- Providing safety and environmental reporting;
- Ensure the management system is being constantly audited, monitored, measured and improved;
- Identify and close training gaps relative to safety and environment;
- Lead high level investigations into safety or environment incidents of a severe or critical nature.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Diploma in a WHS or equivalent
- Lead Auditor Training
- Knowledge of WHS and Environmental Management Systems
- Lead investigation and auditing training
- Experience dealing with certification bodies, regulators, Green Star, LEEDs, Product Stewardship, Social Responsibilities.
- Top 100 Private Australian Company
- On-site cafeteria
- Free on-site allocated parking
- Staff discounts with various retail outlets
- Free on-site gym facilities