|Job Title:||Safety Officer|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 14:01|
Design & Build is working with an established Civil Engineering Company with a strong history in the Melbourne construction market delivering projects in the Subdivisions, Road works & Bulk earthworks sectors. Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint a proven Safety Officer reporting into the HSEQ Manager.
You will be working closely with Site and Project Management teams and HSE personnel, the Site Safety Officer ensures health, safety and environment requirements for the site are maintained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coach and influence line management in safety and health leadership.
- Develop and implement safety programs for project employees.
- Complete front line reviews of safe systems of work and provide reports on findings.
- Assist with case management, workers compensation claims and rehabilitation processes.
- Deliver awareness and education-based information to workgroups.
- Communicate and consult with front line workers on the way to improve safety performance.
- Work proactively with project stakeholders and client groups in all aspects of delivery.
- Assist line management with subcontractor management activities.
- Civil construction industry experience
- Minimum Certificate IV Workplace Health and Safety and First Aid certifications
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ legislation.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's