|Job Title:||Sales Agents|
|Contact Name:||Sarah McLaughlin|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2019 05:46|
By far one of the best agencies on the Lower North Shore they have top quality high performing agents working in this office. They offer amazing industry training and want you to succeed.
As a result of their continued growth and success our client is looking for an additional sales agent to join their team. They recognise exactly how they need to support you in order to ensure your personal success and have flexible remuneration options that cater to your needs - whether that be a salaried position or one that is purely weighted to a generous commission split.
Your key duties in this role of a Sales Agent will include:
- Attending appraisals and listing presentations
- Prospecting for new business
- Servicing office generated leads
- Conducting open homes and auctions
- Liaising with vendors, buyers and solicitors throughout the sales process
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced agent who has prior experience listing and selling on their own or as an associate to a lead agent. We are looking for somebody who ticks all of the boxes below:
- Certificate of registration or real estate license
- Previous real estate sales experience as an agent or associate
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced role
- Previous track record of success in a KPI driven environment
- No ego!
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Sarah McLaughlin for a confidential discussion on 0413416587
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.