|Job Title:||Sales Associate|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, North Sydney|
|Industry:||Property and Real Estate|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Pizzonia|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021|
This is without a doubt one of the best sales associate roles available in the market! Our client owns a prestigious, multi award winning agency in the lower north shore. Opportunities to work alongside top teams like this do not come along very often.
We are looking for someone who sees real estate as a lifestyle - not just a job and is determined to be highly successful in this industry. Someone who is genuinely excited and passionate about being an agent and prepared to put the hard work in to reap the massive rewards that come that working alongside a high profile principal.
About the Role
As integral part of this effective business unit you will be responsible for nurturing buyer relationships from the initial inquiry through to running open homes, to negotiating the sale, whilst also trying to uncover any potential sellers throughout the process. Prospecting is made easy working alongside this principal due to the high volume of business that they do which means all of the calls you are making are warm calls in the first place!
Roles and responsibilities of the Associate Agent will include:
- Buyer management
- Running open inspections
- Listing presentations
- Running and assisting with auctions
- Attend networking and social events
- Keeping abreast of current market conditions and becoming an area expert
- Hold a Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate licence
- Current Drivers licence and Reliable car
- Ability to Work Autonomously in a fast Paced Environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Immaculately presented
- Highly Motivated and Driven to Succeed