Sales Associate & Host | Residential Building
|Job Title:||Sales Associate & Host | Residential Building|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021|
Duties of the role include;
- Maintaining the displays
- Meet and greet potential customers and make introductions
- Record and document client information and personal records
- conduct viewings, understanding clients needs.
- Database management- calling enquiry.
- Monday to Friday role.
- 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administration skills and solid IT competency - Sales Force software experience advantageous
- A friendly and professional nature in a customer focused role.
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply! If you have any further questions please do call Monica Briers on 0431 344 459.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMOny inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contract Administrator | Residential Builder
Production Estimator| Residential Builder
Building Approvals Officer | Residential Builder
Maintenance - High-End Residential Builder
Building Coordinator | Custom Residential Builder
$60,000 + Super
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super
Site Supervisor - Residential
$90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Car
Production Draftsperson - Residential (ArchiCAD)
$70,000 - $80,000 + Super
Senior Estimator - Residential Housing
$70k - $110k+super