Sales Consultant | Residential Homes
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant | Residential Homes|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 14:16|
Join a custom home builder who specialise in luxury multi-unit developments and architectural innovative design. Due to continued growth across Australia and the opening of a new display home in the West, they have an opening for a standout Sales Consultant to join the team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, your responsibilities will include;
- Identifying customer's needs and determining products to suit their requirements
- Generate and follow up leads, drive sales and traffic through the display center
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Assisting in maintaining the display center and sales offices to the highest level
- Developing external referral relationships with developers and real estate agents
- Consistently exceeding KPIs and sales expectations
Looking for the following skills and experience;
- Highly motivated Sales Professional with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- At least 2 years New Homes sales experience in Australia
- Full understanding of the sales process with the ability to generate leads and turn these into sales
- An existing referral network you can bring with you
- Ability to build trust and great relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of drive and motivation to succeed
- A bubbly, energetic and passionate character who can pull out the extra 10% when needed
You can expect to be rewarded with a generous commission structure, as well as a prime display location and all the tools you need to set you up for success. You can take pride in the fact that you will be selling a quality product for a brand that are recognised and respected.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Pippa Rickett on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's