|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Finn|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2019 06:45|
Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be responsible for providing upfront, direct build cost to management for each upcoming home including all selected decor and specification finishes and upgrades. This includes:
- Providing accurate pricing for home tender and variations
- Offer technical support to the site supervisors and the design team
- Obtain quotes and pricing from suppliers
- Calculating quantities and maintaining inventories for standard options to complement their product range
- You must have experience as a Sales Estimator specifically in Knock Down Rebuild.
- You will have an in depth knowledge of Victorian Residential Building Code and Australian standards.
- You must be able to demonstrate a high standard of interpreting technical drawings and have strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- A relevant industry qualification is preferred but not essential.
This is an opportunity for an Estimator who is interested in working within a dynamic team in a challenging but rewarding role. The company will offer you genuine career progression as well as a friendly and supportive culture. Please apply now or contact Olivia Finn on 85353100 for more information.