|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Salary:||$75-$90k + Super|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 16:46|
My client is a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently around 800 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join the team working on their custom product range.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an excellent employee culture where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Estimating Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an estimator for a volume builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $90,000 + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.