|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020|
My client are a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes in VIC, currently around 250 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated sales estimator to join the team working across both their H&L and custom homes ranges.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an excellent employee culture where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Estimating Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working as a residential sales estimator
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous