|Job Title:||Production Estimator|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2020 06:01|
My client are a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to an internal move they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join their team.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader showing no signs of slowing down. They are a team that work hard but regularly celebrate success and have fun along the way. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and a social team.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Estimating Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate BOQs and take offs
- Producing variations as per customer requests
- Preparing a detailed margin analysis on each job prior to site start
- Identifying any ETOs and resolving ordering oversights
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 1 year of residential estimating experience
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/engineering drawings
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Great communication skills
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. Work from home options will be available during COVID-19.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.