|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020|
My client are a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to an internal move they are seeking a motivated sales estimator to join their team.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader showing no signs of slowing down. They are a team that work hard but regularly celebrate success and have fun along the way. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and a social team.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Estimating Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 1 year of sales estimating experience
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/engineering drawings
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.