Sales Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Sales Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$75-85k + Super|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2020 05:46|
My client is a household name residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated sales estimator to join their close-knit team in the Western Suburbs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader but without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a volume builder
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $85k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.