Sales Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Sales Estimator - Residential|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2020|
My client is a household name residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated sales estimator to join their close-knit team in the Western Suburbs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader but without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a volume builder
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $85k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's