Senior Sales Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$85-95k + Super|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 16:03|
A household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 2000 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated sales estimator to join their displays team on the outskirts of the CBD.
Tired of working on the same projects day in day out? This is the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to more challenging projects and influence the latest products going to market!
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Sales Estimates for display homes and special projects
- Creating accurate Site Cost Calculations
- Calculate job margins and evaluate profit margins on projects
- Ensuring strict time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as an estimator for a residential builder, ideally on custom builds or display homes
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of building regulations and the ability to interpret technical drawings
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's