|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||$180,00 Package + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Finn|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 06:46|
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales plans and implement plans by directing all sales activities for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increased profit and market share.
- Provide leadership in delivering a professional, leading edge sales function within the Vic and SA operations. Motivate the sales team and ensure all members of the team are trained and coached to perform their roles effectively.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to broaden the scope of the organisation’s land and housing sales activities to enable the business to grow over the longer term.
- Develop and deliver forums to attract current and potential customers.
- Drive customer service strategies that deliver very high levels of referral and repeat business.
- Effectively implement and monitor sales methods and key customer strategies.
- Maintain an effective Builder Relationship strategy and promote good relations with industry contacts and key customer groups.
- Participate in the development of sales policy, recommending product line revisions and pricing.
- Prepare special and regular sales reports for management within timeframes set and at expected standard of accuracy/quality.
- Identify, negotiate and supervise sales agreements with internal and external parties.
- Appraise the activities of sales staff (internal and external) according to overall sales strategies.
Please apply now or contact Olivia Finn on 0385353100 for more details.