|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019|
My client are a well known and award winning home builder interstate who have recently expanded their operation into VIC and have big growth plans. With Displays under construction and ready to take the market by storm, they are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to drive the sales and marketing functions of their business, working closely with the Director.
This is a unique opportunity where your role will grow with the business and you'll have the opportunity to be a part of it from the start. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with streamlined systems, a great team and a brand-new office space!
Reporting to the Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and training the team of Sales Consultants
- Develop relationships with local land agents, developers & real estate
- Liaise with marketing consultants on marketing strategy and material
- Identify and advise on opportunities in the market
- Report to the Director on sales pipeline and strategy
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in residential construction as a successful Sales Consultant or in a Sales Manager role
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a senior or management role
- A strong network in VIC and good knowledge of the industry
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary plus bonuses, as well as a great team to manage to set you up for success. Be a part of an exciting start up, with the financial backing of an already very successful business. If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org