|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020|
Leading Industrial Builder looking for a Project Manager to deliver industrial end to end projects across NSW.
Family owned local company with a dedicated construction and manufacturing team.
Key Duties of the Project Manager include
- Delivering projects on time and to budget
- Working to NSW Building codes and regulations and solid knowledge of steel and precast
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Great communication skills. The ability to negotiate with key clients and stakeholders
- Managing the mentoring Site Managers, CA's and Sub contractors
- Good computer skills, office 365 and Procorp preferred
- NSW travel and a willingness to be flexible to state wide travel
Rewards for the Project Manager in this role
- Established business
- Secure Role
- Salary, super and car
- Friendly supportive team of long term staff members and great culture
- Career progression in a growing business
Please click apply on the link below or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200 for more information.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's