Sales Representative | Roof & Facade Fabrication
|Job Title:||Sales Representative | Roof & Facade Fabrication|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020|
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Representative to play a crucial role in establishing my client as a key supplier of architectural wall & cladding applications in the Melbourne market. Due to continued success in NSW and growing success in VIC they see a need to find a Sales Representative to join the team and take the business to the next level.
This will start as a home office-based role where you will be reporting to the National Sales Manager based in Sydney. As their presence in VIC grows even more a Melbourne office will be developed, making this the perfect opportunity for the right person to step up, take the reins and potentially lead a team.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant experience within in the building industry and be able to bring across an existing clientele network consisting of Builders & Architects.
This role will require dedication, ambition, self-motivation and the right person needs to be confident chasing new leads, cold-calling and building new relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing contacts and customer base (mainly Architects) through regular calls and visits.
- Developing new business opportunities through cold calls to potential new customers
- Provide quotations to Fabricators and Installers
- Provide CPD presentations to Architects
- Monitor competitors’ prices and marketing activities
- Control of marketing, running advertising campaigns, and promotional activities
- Manage customers orders, dispatch flow and schedule materials.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years sales experience within the building industry
- Be well networked amongst Architects, Developers, Builders, Metal Fabricators and Installers.
- Must have experience cold calling and growing a client base
- Have the proven ability to achieve volume, income and gross margin targets
- Be able to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Be personable, driven, dynamic, positive, self-motivated and have a strong decision making ability.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and continue to develop your career. If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.