Senior 12D Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior 12D Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020|
Working on a range of 300+ to 1500 lot subdivision projects, this is an opportunity to work for a consultancy with a healthy pipeline of work within the Land Development sector.
You will join an environment with a strong office culture that supports training, flexibility & career progression. You will be joining a small and efficient team of engineers with a good reputation within the VIC market.
Requirements for the role:
- 12D Model and AutoCAD software skills
- 10 years + experience working on subdivision projects in VIC
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in sub-divisional road and drainage design to VIC standards
- Provide technical drawing support on civil engineering projects.
- Opportunity to be design lead on subdivisions on 500+ lot projects.
- Take ownership of the design aspect of a project
Please note, we are currently shortlisting candidates for initial Skype interviews, with the view to making a formal offer when market conditions improve.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's