|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 05:46|
Our client is an international engineering company based in Sydney. They employ over 300 staff nationally and have established long-lasting relationships across the industry. They are seeking a Senior Administrator to start in January to cover a maternity leave contract for an initial 12 months.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the administration and project functions of the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review of Project Quality Assurance Documentation
- CV Updates and maintenance
- Coordination of Training/Seminar and site requirements
- Preparation of Submissions/Reports/Project Documentation
- E-Tender Documents
- Document Control
- Subconsultant Appointment Letters/Purchase Orders
- Creation of Project Data Sheets
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years administration experience within an engineering business
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced MS Word skills and InDesign
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of document contract process and experience working on large projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's